The software used by Ğ1 users on their devices.
In computing, a client is an app that you download on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet...).
For Ğ1 users:
You must download and use a specific software onto your computer or your smartphone to be able to use Ğ1s.
There are several Ğ1 Clients:
- Cesium: this user friendly client is the most used and it is available for almost all operating systems.
- Sakia: a little more complex to use and will soon be replaced by Tikka.
- Silkaj: it is a command-line client.
- Gecko: not yet available; mostly focused on payments.
- Tikka: future version of Sakia.
Clients connect directly to nodes.
Ğ1 Clients automatically select a node and connect directly to it. For example, the Cesium app offers users the option to connect to a pre-selected node. This node allocation can be easily changed in the app settings, under 'parameters'.
[note Hugo] what do you mean by note "allocation"? [end note Hugo]